- This event has passed.
Indoor Yard Sale for the EHS Class of 2020 After Grad Party
January 15 @ 8:00 am - March 7 @ 12:00 pm
Members of the Class of 2020 After Graduation Party committee are busy preparing for an Indoor Yard Sale on March 7 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Easton Volunteer Fire Department, located at 315 Leonard Rieck Drive in Easton.
On June 2, 335 young men and women from Easton High School will receive their high school diploma. The after graduation party is a great way for the graduates to safely celebrate in a drug, alcohol, and tobacco-free environment one last time before embarking in their post-graduate adventures. All graduates are permitted to attend absolutely free. Participation in this fundraiser benefits the graduates immensely and is greatly appreciated.
Details are as follows:
– 10 x 10 spaces are available for rent during the event for $20 each. Two standard folding tables will be placed for your use. Multiple spaces may be rented if needed. Vendors are encouraged to participate as well.
– Payment for the event can be made by check to “EHS After Graduation Party” or Venmo at EHS-AfterGrad. Be sure to indicate in the memo the payment is for the yard sale. Checks can be mailed to Amanda Andrew, 5529 Marlan Drive Trappe, MD 21673.
– Entry into the event is free, but donations of any amount will be collected at the door and very much appreciated.
– Set up will begin at 6 a.m. and will need to be cleaned up immediately following the event.
– Coffee, water, and light pastries will be available for purchase from The Weather Gage.
– Two raffle baskets containing wine tastings for two, Mary Kay sets, handmade earrings, and Paparazzi jewelry are a few of the items up for grabs. Tickets are $1 each or six for $5. No need to be present to win.
– Cleaning out closets, but don’t want to rent a space? Donated items will be collected weekly. These items will be placed on an EHS table and any money made from those items will be donated to the After Grad Party fund. Contact Amanda Andrew at email@example.com if interested in participating.