The Auxiliary of Dorchester General Hospital recently announced their new officers for 2019. The new officers are:
- President – Nancy Duvall
- 1st Vice President – Alexandria Snell
- 2nd Vice President – Joy Loeffler
- Recording Secretary – Michelle Mitchell
- Treasurer – Catherine Gullion
- Membership Dues Secretary – Karol Redline
- Corresponding Secretary – Nancy Linder
- Members-at-Large – Halyna Pagano, Barbara Weiss, Pat Wood
“We welcome our new and continuing Auxiliary officers and appreciate the many fundraising efforts they lead to support projects that advance the quality of patient care at Shore Medical Center at Dorchester,” says Brian Leutner, executive director, UM Shore Medical Center at Dorchester. “Our volunteers make a wonderful difference in the day to day experience of our patients and also our care providers.”
In addition to their volunteer efforts at University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester, the Auxiliary generates income for programs, services, equipment and patient care at the medical center through the Hospitality Shop and the Robin Hood Shop in Cambridge.
For additional information about Dorchester General Hospital Auxiliary projects or to become a volunteer, contact an Auxiliary member or call 410-228-0091.